Would you like to know how to grow hair faster in a natural and safe way?
Do you want lush, thick, voluminous hair without having to spend a fortune?
Each year men and women spend hundreds of dollars on hair care products that contain harmful chemicals such as sulfates and peroxides in a bid to try and grow out their hair. Data released by the American Cancer Society and studies from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have shown that over time, people who use such hair products are more likely to develop particular cancers like non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and breast cancer. This doesn’t have to be your story.
If you have ever wondered how to make hair grow faster, here are the top 5 natural products you can use today.
- Vitamins from Nutritious Food
Hair is not a living tissue. Once you understand this, you’ll realize that the amount of product you put on your hair isn’t as important as what you eat. To grow good hair, and grow it out faster, you need to eat food rich in vitamins. Two key vitamins you need are Vitamin E and Vitamin C. According to an article in the Tropical Life Sciences Research Journal, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that reduces scalp stress thereby leading to hair growth. Vitamin C found in citrus fruits and carrots eliminates dead cells from the scalp that can prevent hair growth.
- Raw Shea Butter
Raw shea butter can be alternated with cocoa butter to moisturize the hair. Hair moisturizer is needed for the hair to prevent hair becoming brittle and breaking off. Shea butter also keeps the scalp hydrated, which stimulates hair follicles and encourages hair growth. Shea butter also contains much-needed fats, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E.
How to apply shea butter:
- Liquify the solid shea butter.
• Apply it generously on to your scalp and hair and allow it to be absorbed by hair and scalp for 30 minutes.
• Wash your hair as usual after 30 minutes.
- Guava Leaves
Guava leaves are known for containing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This means that guava leaves have the unique ability to help restore damaged hair follicles as well as increase hair growth. These potent leaves also contain antimicrobial properties which mean they can help fight scalp infections that might be slowing down hair growth.
How to apply guava leaves:
- Boil a handful of guava leaves in one liter of water.
• Wash your hair with shampoo and allow the hair to air dry.
• Once your hair is dry, take the guava leaf water and apply it generously on your scalp and hair.
• Gently massage the moisturized scalp for a couple of minutes.
• Leave the guava solution in your hair for 2 to 3 hours then rinse out with warm water.
• Do this process once a week.
This method of improving hair growth has been used for centuries. It is a favored natural remedy because it helps condition the hair and scalp while leaving hair smelling great.
How to apply rosewater:
- Mix one Vitamin E capsule with 6-8 drops of jojoba oil in a cup of rose water.
• Condition your hair by applying this rose water oil mixture to your hair and scalp.
• Leave for an hour and then wash the mixture out with your regular shampoo.
• Repeat this process once a week for shiny sweet smelling hair.
Wheatgrass is famous for helping with weight loss but it can also be used to help fight scalp infections which slow hair growth and cause dandruff. Wheatgrass is effective because of the chlorophyll in the plant. Using wheatgrass on a regular basis promotes cell regrowth and stimulates hair follicles, which in turn helps hair grow.
How to apply wheatgrass
- Blend wheatgrass until you get half a cup of juice.
• Apply the wheatgrass juice directly onto your scalp.
• Leave this solution on for up to 20 minutes and then rinse out with regular shampoo.
• Repeat this process once a week for best results.
As you can see, when you know how to make hair grow naturally and faster, life becomes simpler and less expensive. There are also the added health benefits as you’ve eliminated cancer causing chemical products. Your hair will thank you and will have that natural luster and shine thanks to your natural hair care regimen. Transitioning to natural products is one of the best things you can do to make your hair grow faster.